Monday, November 12, 2012

I saw the President!!!



Yes I have been gone for a long time. I have been on some wonderful adventures though and I cant wait to share! I will start with the most recent and work backwards.... I took a spontaneous road trip to Des Moines Iowa to see and hear President Obama on his final campaign rally stop. My friends Ximena and Marta and I seriously feared that it would be the beginning of the end with the election the next day. We knew we would regret it forever if we did not drive 3 states away and stand in line for 7 to 9 hours without peeing and subject our bodies to massive crowds, cold Iowa night temperatures and super scary secret service agents. We were treated to several songs and a beautiful speech by a very smokin' hot Bruce Springsteen, a down to earth and from the heart speech by First Lady Michelle Obama and then President Obama. IT WAS AMAZINGLY AWESOME!!! Oh yeah and a week later we won Florida also.......

No comments: