Friday, July 27, 2007

Mi Amor!


I am in love!!! He licks my toes, kisses my ear, nuzzles my neck (basically everything my husband doesn't do.) We got a dog finally after seven years and not just any dog... but the perfect dog! His name is Raphael (Rafael in España). He is a West Highland Terrier and eight weeks old. Everybody loves him...but the cat! The very first day we got Raphael the cat sat under the table and hissed at him every time he came near, he even slapped him when he did get close! We are trying to make it up to the kitty by buying him expensive cat food. At least he hasn't moved out yet! Besos.....

2 comments:

Michelle | Bleeding Espresso said...

What a cutie! My Luna reacted the same way toward me at first, but now she's just a big ole Mamma's girl ;)

Unknown said...

well. I hope she's appeared from under the table now!

She's just jealous. Of the cutiest dog I've ever seen.

Welcome at shewhoblogs!