Monday, July 16, 2007

Tornado Drill



Its Monday 12:00 noon and that means it time for our cities weekly tornado siren test. Every Monday from April through September the sirens all over town are tested , it reminds me of a bomb raid. (not that I have ever been in a bomb raid) I can remember when I was a child in school and we would have our tornado drills, how I hated them! We would have to crouch down in the hallways and curl up into a very tight ball , while protecting our head with our arms and hands. Depending on the school you may do the curl-up under your desk for extra protection. Now I am a grown up and work in a school and we are still practicing tornado drills, and lock down drills ....... that's a story for later!

1 comment:

Miguel said...

I love this blog. Love you so much.
Miguel.