Wednesday, April 2, 2008

king george the idiot



Dear George.

I am a nobody to you. I am not a Republican nor do I have important connections and I am not rich. You don't know anything about me or people like me. I am curious, do you have a clue what a dozen eggs cost? Have you ever freaked out on your kid when he brought a C home from high school because the only way in hell he can go to College is by a academic scholarship? Do you have any idea of how stressful it is to take a routine trip to the grocery store? I am curious George.... have you ever worked 2 or more jobs to try to make ends meet? G.W in this pampered life you have always known, you have no idea what it's like to fear sickness or injury to yourself or your family. Do you have to choose between braces for your child, a much needed tonsillectomy for your child or the monthly mortgage?

Tell me one thing please. What does it feel like to be the man, the President, that crippled a nation into a recession through lies and ignorance? Well at least you will be known to many generations to come, as the worst President ever. You are not my President.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If ossible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aparelho de DVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aparelho-dvd.blogspot.com. A hug.