Saturday, December 29, 2007

I like this man!


Kansas is a back ass ward Republican state. I know one of our state senators , he is a nice enough guy , he tried to run for President.... but he is still a Republican. I laugh at all the farmers here that proudly claim to be Republican but yet are some of the largest welfare recipients in the state. Anyhooo I have been giving the candidates a lot of thought. I even wanted to like 2 guys in the republican party. I have always admired John McCain. A lot. But his support of Bush goes against everything I believe in. I like Rudy Giuliani, but not so much to give him my one and only vote. I travel to Europe every year and its not my imagination that every year the USA is disliked more and more.World relations are an important issue for me. I think a totally fresh start is in order. I think this man can do a lot to mend how the world feels about me.(and You). I say whatever to the naysayers that scoff he has no experience, Bush has no intelligence, clue, idea , brains...... Sadly I always seem to back the guy that never wins.

No comments: