Saturday, December 8, 2007

Mi perro, mi gato


Greetings from Topeka Kansas! I know it's been a while since I last posted, and I apologize to the three people that read this blog. My laziness started with a four day migraine and left me without a creative thought what-so-ever. I am stranded in my home today watching the freezing rain, snow and sleet from the comfort of my 68 degree living room. Mi amor Raphael is growing as you can see. Miguel has taught him to shake hands and his bathroom habits are improving. I did however catch him molesting my son's teddy bear. That was a bit horrifying! Besos to all......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When we forst got married we had a puppy Rocky.
He ate the heart shaped nose right off my daughter's Care Bear - I remember how ticked off my hubby was!
I lost three pair of Bass Weejun loafers and a linoleum floor to his teething!
Much Bloglove,
Frances