Friday, May 9, 2008

Guapa


Hola everyone, its me. Jannis.
May is an incredibly busy month for our family here in the Estados Unidos. Between all of us we go to five different schools, that's chaotic itself without all the end of school parties, ceremonies, tests, field days and so on and so fourth! School is almost over here in Kansas. Exactly five more days.YEE-HAW!!!!!!
I have been busy making final preparations for our stay in France. I found two reasonably priced hotels in Paris. My god that seems to be an expensive city. I even went all out and got rooms with private bathrooms. I am staying in this hotel in Julyhttp://www.1-hotel-paris.com/ and this hotel in June http://www.hoteldenevers.com/. I have purchased plane tickets , train tickets and bus tickets. Now I need to get busy and start working my second job waiting tables. Or I will be washing dishes in Paris if I want to eat! I am working this weekend, I figure it being mothers day weekend I should be able to cash in on tips with my fellow mothers!
By the way, this little bonita stole my heart in Oviedo Asturias Spain when I spied her at a fiesta trotting down the street clicking her castanuelas. I asked her papa if I could take her photo and he replied " If you can catch her!"

2 comments:

Karina said...

She is adorable! Happy Mother's Day Janis!

Fernando said...

I love Paris in the Springtime, I love Paris in the Fall...I envy you Jannis, I'm sure you'll fall in love with that beautiful city, la Ville Lumière!!
I'm looking forward to seeing you and Miguel again in June.
Besos for all.