Thursday, May 1, 2008


Hey everyone its me Jannis! Once again I am sorry for my absence but I have good reasons....My oldest son had a freak accident at his High School. To make a long story short he caught his big toe in between two wrestling mats while playing dodge ball in gym class. Thus resulting in a bizarre situation of the bones poking out for some sunshine! It was extremely gross I am told. It also required a ambulance ride and emergency surgery ( Anyone from the USA knows that a ride in an ambulance is at least 1000.00 dollars probably much more.)60 % of surgery cost accepted by shitty insurance company. Ambulance ride(called by school) DENIED.
One week later my middle son had emergency surgery. He has been suffering for two months with fever and severe sore throat, Anyway he was starting to run 104 degree fevers so into surgery he rolled. During surgery it was discovered that he had huge abscess's in his throat that had to be lanced and irrigated. Surgeon's fee 750.00./ 30 minutes of actual operation.Hospital fee for 3 hour stay $2003.01. Anesthesiologist fee ni puta idea!
Hey my fellow Americano's , we are so getting it in the ass! Blah blah blah , you have all heard it before. This hopefully will be my last (the government/ republicans are f ing us post)I will soon switch to writing about sunshine, happiness and puppies.
Damn I cant wait.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Mickey Mouse bedding for toddlers, twin, queen and king size beds, pillows, blankets, and other bed room decore!

Mickey Mouse Bedding