Friday, February 8, 2008

For Andrea and Boudreaux



I am posting this photo for my friend Andrea www.glory-ho.com who is living the life that we all wanted to but were too afraid too (taking the first giant step out of that safety net we call the USA.) Andrea is currently trecking through Lebanon ( I heard it was once so beautiful) and still manages to keep informed on politics in the USA. Andrea.... tell your husband that the conservatives are having a fit over his canidate! Fox news or (faux news) unsuccesfully sent out the so called big guns (limbaugh, o'reilly, and coulter) to speak of the evils of casting a vote for gasp! John McCain......When those people hate him it makes me like him all the more!!!! Dont get me wrong..... I am still a liberal!!!!

3 comments:

Fernando said...

I'm relieved, Jannis, for a moment I thought you were becoming a Republican, lol.

Karina said...

I love that everyone is so involved in this election, whatever side they stand on. (Though, I much perfer the view from the liberal side of the fence myself). ;=)

The Passionate Palate said...

Jannis - I am back, trying to visit all my favorite blogs again after being far too busy. I missed yours for sure. I love this post and I can't wait to read Andrea's blog...fascinating! And yes, our elections are getting interesting now. I'm a die-hard liberal all the way too!