Wednesday, February 20, 2008

My mental paradise.....


I have not been blogging much lately. I am on a diet to lose weight and am applying ALL my energy to not eating! Tonight the temp. is -21.6 Celsius. I am cold. I am sick to death of winter. And most of all, I am hungry! Physically I may be in a frozen hell, but mentally I am on the beach in LLanes Asturias. The sun is so warm that I am almost sweating. I am drinking Albariño wine and eating tuna empanadas, spanish tortilla and cabrales cheese with spanish ham. I may be fat in my frozen hell , but wow I am skinny in my mental paradise!

2 comments:

Karina said...

Can I join you in your mental paradise? Because it's cold as Siberia here today and I'm SO done with winter!

qualcosa di bello said...

can i come with karina??? ok, so my weather is not complaint-worthy, but i'm sayin'! that "mental" paradise should really become actual! LOVELY!