Monday, October 29, 2007

I dont leave home without him


I had some lovely friends here in Kansas that gave up their medical practice's, sold everything they owned.... house, cars, furniture etc.and moved to New Zealand. They wanted to live in a peace loving Country where the tax dollars did not go to support a war. This is what I inherited from Carrie as she didn't think she would have a need for it anymore. It is a Bush Countdown Clock. What you can not see in this photo is the days, hours, minutes and seconds left until he leaves office. I never leave the house without it. I have it attached to my purse. I will say that 100% of everyone in Europe that saw it this year loved it and agreed that he is "our national nightmare."

4 comments:

Karina said...

I love it, that's funny!

Anonymous said...

I have to agree with you....Bush does make America look not too good out in the world these days.

The Passionate Palate said...

Great clock! My husband and I entertained moving to NZ for exactly the same purposes plus a better quality of life. What has happened to America is very sad indeed.

Anonymous said...

Funny! And sad too, that people had to leave. I know how they feel, ant totally sympathize.