Monday, October 8, 2007

Mi Hijo


I really like this photo of my son! This was the first time he was exposed to mountains of this magnitude or altitude. Although we reside in Kansas where cattle, feedlots and slaughter houses are everywhere...... The cattle do not wear huge cowbells around their necks , nor do they roam free and wander up and down mountain roads without a care in the world. I wish that you could hear how beautiful and peaceful the sound of cowbells scattered across a mountainside is....

2 comments:

The Passionate Palate said...

OH, this reminds me of a beautiful hike I had in the Picos de Europa. That area of the world is so beautiful and diverse. I'm glad you are blogging about it!

Jannis said...

Thank you for your interest! I am so glad to see you back and blogging again!