Saturday, March 1, 2008

The Life Solitude


My cousin Lobo is so cool. He is one of those rare guys that everybody likes! Lobo knows every hidden mountain path, every creepy cave, every lonely beach and most importantly every wonderful wacky bar. I love going places that few people get to visit. The top of this mountain was just that place. I remember that the sun was shinning strong at the base of the mountain and when we finally got to the top it was raining and so cc cold! In the distance I saw a mountain man milking a cow and I thought what a life of solitude, I would at least need a small village to socialize with.

1 comment:

qualcosa di bello said...

that is my travel style in a nutshell. some of my friends think that i am crazy because i will not travel to a place unless i have a rudimentary grasp of the language, but you can't go to places like this without it (plus i think it's a tad pretentious to assume all other people speak english)