Wednesday, August 1, 2007

La Loca


Yesterday I broke my front tooth. I was chewing on my fingernail contemplating a nervous breakdown. I have only myself to blame. I wanted him, I thought I was ready for him. Yesterday my sister stopped by, my first words to her, "do you smell pee ?" I have to think positive so I made a list. I made a list because sleeping is no longer an option. 1.peeing and pooing constantly is a healthy thing....2. my wood floors needed redone anyway.... that's as far as I could get with the positive. My dentist cant see me until Thursday morning so I will be in seclusion today. I called in to Applebees, as the only tips I would get today would be "get your teeth fixed" I have to go now as its suddenly very quiet and that can't possibly be a good thing!

4 comments:

Michelle | Bleeding Espresso said...

Oh my that's horrible! Best of luck at the dentist! I hate going to the dentist :(

Anonymous said...

That's awful! Take heart that your puppy love will be trained before you know it. (and be thankful that he's not a BIG black lab!)

Visiting from She Who Blogs

Beckie said...

Hi! I saw your post to the She Who Blogs group and thought I would stop by.

That is terrible about your tooth!

I have been contemplating getting a dog so I found your post really interesting. It just takes time for all the puppy training and then they are the best friends ever, but I remember from past experience that the begining can be rocky. You'll get there!

MommaBoo said...

Gawd! That pic freaks me out!

I'm so very sorry you chipped your tooth.

As for the puppy...I can't give any advice.

God bless you!

(I'm from "She Who Blogs")