Sunday, August 5, 2007

Yes. Its what it looks like!


If anyone has spent very much time in Kansas you realize that its not a liberal state. Just a year ago we were allowed to buy beer and liquor on Sunday. Most of you take for granted purchasing your wine or liquor in the same shop that you purchase your food. Here liquor is strictly regulated and can only be purchases in a LIQUOR STORE. No other items may be sold such as soda , ice , lottery tickets, tobacco etc.

We have no beaches here, but we have a few small lakes. God help the woman that would be so sinful as to take off her swim suit top. I'm sure that its illegal here, like everything else.

Imagine my surprise when my cousins Berto and Carmen Maria took me to the Jurassic museum in Lastres, and this giant display met me at the entrance! Wow.... dinosaurs. Doing it.

Spain is so liberal. The difference between where my husband comes from and where I come from is huge. I love it! Besos

2 comments:

MommaBoo said...

Aggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh!

Dino-style?

Anonymous said...

I cannot freakin' believe this!!!

Totally ROFL!!!

Only in Spain...I think?