Friday, August 3, 2007

Raphael (Rafael en España)


Rafael está creciendo pero no estamos progresando en enseñarlo donde hacer sus necesidades. Siempre quiere dormir con nosotros en la cama y si lo ponemos en su casa no para de llorar y ladrar así que tendremos Raphael para rato en nuestra habitación.
Does this look like the type of animal that would poo in his crate and then toss the poo out of his crate onto the floor? He was in the crate because Mom lost her temper when he peed on the floor for the 3rd time this morning. My last dog was a Great Dane, I cannot remember it being so difficult to potty-train him.....(SIGH) Speaking of dogs. We are going to my fathers home tonight for rib-eye steaks, garden tomatoes and vino tinto (red wine.) He has a beautiful deck but due to the massive amounts of mosquito's and 100 degree heat I'm sure we will eat in the kitchen and look out at the deck! My dad raises Greyhounds, he has too many to count. I love to go into the kennels and pick up the puppies and smell them! OK that sounds odd doesn't it? I plan on taking Rafael with me tonight, God help him if he pees on Grandpas carpet! Besos!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

well, he is cute, so maybe he will be forgiven...

MommaBoo said...

I want one!

What a cutie patootie!

Don't want the tt though.