Tuesday, August 21, 2007

You are all invited!!



OK. Today I bought the winning ticket to the Kansas Lottery. I wont really know for sure until tomorrow night, but I feel veeery good about this ticket! I have said before that I will buy a beach home in Llanes Asturias when I do win. Maybe somewhere near this photo. Don't worry, I will have a big house warming party! Songnatrice, I will need you to drive down from Italy please... you must come! Jennie Boo can you bring a really big batch of choco-chip cookies and your beautiful personality? Passionate Palate, will you come early and help me choose the cerveza and vinos for the guests? Frances you are our leader so please come and lead us..... ( to the bars, beach, restaurant's etc...) Fernando, we will need you to bring your prescription pad and dispense hangover cures and antacids for over-indulgence!!! I will see you all at the PARTY! BESOS...Jannis

5 comments:

The Passionate Palate said...

Jannis - you can count me in for that fun party! I'll be there with cervezas, blancas, rosados and rossos. I'll be sending you winning vibes as I need a good excuse to go to Asturias. Buena suerte.

MommaBoo said...

One request.

May I visit?

Congrats! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm off to pack.
Good luck sweetie.
Waving at you from New York,
Frances

Wicked H said...

Me too, I am in. I make a mean martini!

Keeping my fingers crossed for each time you play.....

qualcosa di bello said...

oooooh..i just would love to swim in that glorious bay in your photo!