Friday, November 9, 2007

First Communion

The first year that I spent with my husbands famila I spent hours and hours pouring over the family photo albums. I made copies of so many wonderful stories. My father in law fulfilling his military service in Casablanca. My mother in law as a young girl in fascist Spain. First Communion of my Uncle Jose on the church steps of Veguin. Sadly I cant find my uncle, but my aunt Ludi is on the left with a red arrow pointing her out! Veguin has a website, Its in Spanish and its one of those boys only clubs! I once asked why no women belonged and was met with grimace's and eye rolls. I am appealing for help on information about the people and the year of this photo. I'd guess its circa 194o. Si alguien sabe los nombres de las otras personas en esta foto y el año en que fue sacada, por favor dejen la información en un comentario. Gracias. Puxa Asturias! Puxa Veguin! http://www.amigosdeveguin.com

No comments: