Monday, January 21, 2008

Manic Monday Meme

I have decided to participate in one meme theme once a week. Lisa at Manic Monday chose the 3 questions.
If you had to be named after one of the 50 states, which would it be?
Definitely not Massachusetts , because I hate Mitt Romney. Not Arkansas because I hate Mike Huckabee even more. Not Kansas because we are basically retarded. Can you not see this is impossible for me to answer!
Where do you go for advice?
If its medical, my friend Ximena as she is a Dr, Or Fernando as he is a Dr. If it psychological my friend Carrie who is a Dr. I keep my friends busy LOL!
What is the sickest you've ever been?
About 10 years ago I had acute tonsillitis, my throat swelled shut and I lay in the hospital hallucinating on a morphine drip. To this day I believe that a ghost with downs syndrome came to visit me in the middle of the night.

3 comments:

Gabriel said...

Ouch. Tonsillitis... My four year old daughter had her tonsils removed just 5 days ago, and I'm still amazed at her recovery. You can check here...

I had my first Manic Monday up today, you can see it here.

Happy MM!

* I liked "Missing Asturias!". I'm going to make a point of coming here for every MM and WW. This blog is definitely going to my Favourites.

Anonymous said...

Oh what a tonsil and happy MM!

Karina said...

I'm not sure you meant to, but you made me laugh out loud with your answers! ;-)

By the way, I've tagged you over at my place!