Saturday, January 19, 2008

Wine makes life better!


I love wine. I adore wine. I am passionate about wine. Too bad that I don't know anything about wine! I do know what I like and don't like though... and I like Rioja, I like it a lot! This particular bottle is a 2004 Faustino. I have had it in my wine cabinet for a year or so but Id guess that its around 15 US dollars give or take (mas o menos) I would best describe the taste as light blackberry jam with a hint of crisp apple. The color of this vino is unbelievable, almost like a port. Its hard to explain ..... but I would recommend this wine easily. Spanish reds rock! Unfortunately with the Euro going strong and the US dollars value equivalent to Monopoly money (the game) Spanish wines are going to go up in price. Buy a bottle today , treat yourself. Life is short.
PS... 367 days left of office for the most retarded man ever to be called President.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

From the couple of times I've had it, I've decided I'm not a wine drinker.

RYC: No, I've not read ” A Thousand Splendid Suns”. I do read a lot but my books of choice tend toward the brainless. I like horror and comedy mostly.