Saturday, March 8, 2008

Garcon, il y a une mouche dans ma soupe!


Yeee-Haaaaw! Today my Husband purchased two tickets to (drum roll.........) Paris France! We had planned to visit Germany but things change and I can live with this. [insert smiley face] Our plan is to fly to Paris and spend some time and take a train through the French and Spanish Basque Country and head on home to Asturias. I know nothing about France, I am an ignorant American. My husband speaks French and I speak a retarded dialect of Spanglish. I don't have enough years to attempt to learn French so I will concentrate my efforts on learning........duh French Food/ French Wine If any readers have any " must try "French cuisine please do let me know! I do believe that I will try my best to eat and drink one of everything that France has to offer me!

1 comment:

qualcosa di bello said...

how incredibly awesome!! i would fall over dead (well, hopefully not!) if my hubby bought 2 tickets to paris (i bear the family travel agent burden around these parts)...just enjoy!!! all that food & wine. sigh.