Monday, March 24, 2008

I miss my husband


I was so excited today! I went to bed last night thinking My husband is coming home! I woke up this morning and checked the computer flight tracker and saw that his plane was over Portugal heading west! I rushed home from work curled my hair and applied fresh make-up, cooked a frozen pizza for the boys and as I was heading out the door to Kansas City, I got the call. Delta totally overbooked the flight. Seven people had to stay behind in Atlanta. Hopefully he will be home in twenty four hours. In the meantime my love, enjoy the Atlanta airport and all that it has to offer ! (by the time you come home , the house wont be clean anymore nor will I look as nice as I looked today)

2 comments:

Karina said...

OH, what a bummer! :(

Teena in Toronto said...

I hope he's made it home by now.