Saturday, March 15, 2008

Seven Things About Me




Way back on January 23rd I was tagged for a questionnaire by my friend Candid Karina. I don't use the title friend lightly. Although we have never met I consider her a person that I have a connection with. I find myself wishing frequently that I lived across the hall from her. CK wants to know seven things about me........ this is difficult , here goes nothing.....








  1. Number one is is no secret. I f-ing hate George W Bush. He is the most incompetent President EVER. He is a f-ing moron.


  2. I so don't understand the Republican Party. They totally freak me out.


  3. Chardonnay is my favorite white wine and Zinfandel is my favorite red wine.


  4. My best friend from childhood died of a drug overdose and I have never stopped thinking about her , and how much I miss her.


  5. I take a high dose of Zoloft and it makes me a better person .


  6. I worked in a beef slaughter house for 10 years. I regret that I witnessed so much animal cruelty and did nothing for fear of loosing my job. What a lame excuse.
  7. I would love to make amends for that.




1 comment:

Karina said...

First of all, thank you. I too think we would have great fun together if we lived closer together! Kindred spirits, don't you think?

Secondly, I totally agree with your number 2 (and number 1)...I especially don't understand...well..I won't get political in comments, we'll just say...I don't get it.

Thanks for doing this meme! ;-)