Monday, March 17, 2008

Miguel the Tour Guide



Today my husband Miguel arrived in Madrid Spain with a tour group of 50 people. (way back when arrangements were being made I declined to go because I did not want the responsibility of being a chaperon.) I do regret that decision right now. Miguel's group will be touring Madrid, El Escorial and Segovia for a few days before taking a high speed train across Spain to Barcelona. I would love to see the Salvador Dali Museum as well as La Sagrada Familia.

Yes here I sit with my kids... it is about 30 degrees outside and raining non-stop. We are feasting on t.v dinners and kool aid. I can smell the faint aroma of dog shit as Raphael just pooped somewhere in the house.......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well there's always the joy of teh virtual tours available online.
Hey you know what you and the kids should do?
Rent a movie from Spain and have some tapas or other yummy Spanish food.
After that some flamenco dancing!
Sendign good vibes from New York,
Frances

Jannis said...

Francis what a positive idea, I love it!