Sunday, August 17, 2008

My 14 Euro Feast


As I mentioned before, Paris is the most ridiculously expensive city I have ever been too! Miguel and I travel a lot and in order to do that we travel on a budget. Our budget does not afford 150 Euro dinners, let alone a 12.oo euro cup of soup.... The unromantic but sensible solution ? Eat out of bakeries and grocery stores. Everything that you see in this photo was purchased in a Parisian grocery store for 14.00 Euros. (2 blocks from the Eiffel Tower) Miguel and I took our loot back via subway to our Hotel and feasted! As you can see red wine for me, peach nectar for Miguel. Roquefort and chorizo sandwiches on baguette bread. Followed with an apple, chocolate filled sweet bread and a cafe latte. My only advise, if you go to Paris take a lot of money , you will need it!

No comments: