Monday, August 11, 2008

One Wonderful Weekend!


I can not believe it but school starts here this week so Miguel and I took the boys on a little get away to Kansas City. We had a wonderful time! I highly recommend the hotel we stayed at. ( Hyatt Place) it had all the amenities that our house does not have.... like fluffy goose down pillows and comforters, and a 42" flat screen TV. We took in the local amusement park on Saturday with the family of very dear friends, followed by a trip to their home for pizza and superb white wines. (My friend L has impeccable taste in wine) Afterwards we went back to our beautiful room and watched the flat screen .... "gotta get one of those!" On Sunday L took us to an awesome outdoor restaurant and treated everyone to lunch. I had chilled avocado soup and it was fabulous! Life can be so wonderful!!!!

No comments: