Sunday, August 24, 2008

Yo estoy triste....


I held out hope until the end that my home girl Kathleen Sebelius would be Obama's VP pick..... Maybe if it weren't for those damned Russians picking on little tiny Georgia, wanting a war, then Obama would not have been so pressured to go with Biden. Oh Well. I would have preferred our Governor as the Vice President of the United States but I can and will live with Joe Biden. One of my best friends was grocery shopping the other day and our Governor was shopping as well. (by herself) My friend walked up to her and said " I just want to thank you for your solid stance against the coal plants in Kansas" I do not like very many politicians, I do however love my Governor. You rock chica!

2 comments:

qualcosa di bello said...

don't be sad...:(

she was on my radar too & i was a bit surprised by his choice.

JuanRa Diablo said...

Thanks for all your loving words to my country. Here you have another spanish friend.
Juan