Friday, September 7, 2007

Mis tres niños


Miguel found an old computer with even older pictures in its hard drive, it was a trip down memory lane.... These are mis tres niños. I look at this photo and I remember being so tired. I didn't think they would ever grow up. Wow am I sad for thinking that, I regret not taking the time to play with them more. I am so proud of them. I was blessed wasn't I?! By the way, we were jolted out of a deep sleep at 12:30 last night by the terrifying blare of tornado sirens. Trust me, it's not a pleasant way to wake up!

2 comments:

qualcosa di bello said...

that is such a sweet photo!!! did your family race greyhounds?

yes, time does pass all too quickly, especially with your children

MommaBoo said...

So handsome.

Little surprises like those are AWESOME!

Toranso sirens, however, aren't!